Thursday, September 9, 2021

My Emoji Stories

 Hi again, its me. Yes, im back wih another stories to tell (its not specifically my story tho, but allow it fam). Today im gonna tell you 2 of my fav short stories from ER Central, and giving an emoji that represent my thought on those stories. If you dont know what ER Central is, its basically a place where you can test your english skills by reading a short stories, or listening to a short conversation clips.

 So, my first story is.....A Dog and Cat Love Story (Level 9.10). Its a story about a stray cat and a classy dog falling in love (crazy). Its made by Diane (big props!) and its a drama/human interest story (i personally think this is a romance story tho, but alright). It contains 524 words, and it took me 2 minutes and 56 seconds to finished it. And my emoji for this story is....




 I never liked a romance stories in my entire life. I always thought they are not realistic, over-dramatic, and rubbish. But when i read this story, the first word that come from my mouth was aww (not even joking). So here i am, not shedding a single tears when watching Titanic, but saying aww when reading this story....mad. I think now i know why my friends calling me weird. So why do you like this story Alex? Is this story relatable to your life? Absolutely not
 So in this story, a stray cat was lying on the floor because he (the cat is a male btw) doesn't have enough energy to do anything. He is hungry and he's not eating for a few days. And then, this classy dog (female) came from out of nowhere, giving him a drinks and inviting him to her owner's house. And long story short, they fell in love with each other. But then, the owner found out that the dog bring a stray, ugly cat home, and then kick both of them (cat and dog) out of the house. But they are still together, because they love each other. Relatable? No. But jokes aside, this is a good story. Do i like it? Yes. Do i want to read it again? Yes. Giving it a 5 star? No. Why? Why not

  And the second story is.....TV (Level 7.10). Its not a story, but more like a conversation about TV (wow). Its made by ELLLO , it contains 217 words, and it took me 1 minute and 49 seconds to finished the story. and the emoji for this story is....


 Theres nothing to say about this story. Its just a conversation between a man and a woman about TV. And the woman is saying that TV is bad for people, because there is a lot of un-educative programs (what a boomer). But she's also saying that in japanese TV, there are still some good and educative programs (she said this because she lived in Japan). Overall, a 6/10 for me. Not really an interesting story, but still a good one. Man....compared this to the cat and dog one, its like night and day.(No disrespect to ELLLO tho).

 So thats i for today. If you're still reading this up to this point, thank you so much. Now im gonna play some poker with my grandpa. Anyway, goodbye. And last but not least, dont forget to drink water.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I smiled reading your second explanation about ELLO. Thanks, Alex.

    ReplyDelete

Individual Reflections - My Journey to become a better learner

  Yes, a long title. A dedicated one  Hello everybody, welcome back to my shelter. Its been a while since my last post. Do i miss this blog?...